Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Angelica

Morning All. I am trying to get organized today as we are off on our holidays again on Saturday. This time it’s a week in Cornwall with my parents and I’m looking forward to the break, but I need to get all the boring chores done before we go.

I’m sharing some Pink Gem Inspiration today using one of Janet’s new images Angelica. Isn’t she adorable?

The image is so beautiful I have kept the rest of the layout pretty simple. I and I been playing with flower punches again…trying to match them to the flowers on the image.

Supplies:

  • Image: Angelica by Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Forever Friends Kraft 12x12 pad from DoCrafts
  • Card: White Linen Card
  • Stamps: Whimsy Stamps
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Border Punch, Spellbinders Picot Edge Circle and Plain Circles, Various Flower Punches
  • Embellishments:  Pearls and Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

9 comments:

Janet said...

Aww beautiful colouring Lisa! x

Unknown said...

Simply lovely. Using less in the background has really made your girl pop!! Thanks for joining in at the I love Promarkers challenge #232- Anything goes. Lou DT x

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable, love the image and your coloring and the pretty flowers on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous, love the image she is beautiful. Great layout & dies used

Thank you for sharing with us Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Nikki Stalker said...

Sweet card with a gorgeous image. Love your dies & punches. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Nikki

coops said...

so stunning lisa.i love your colouring and the image is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Polkadoodles said...

Gorgeous as always Lisa! Hope you'll take a little look here http://www.nikkyhall.com/p/design-team.html

Judith said...

Hi Lisa! -Such a pretty card - I love the dies cuts and the image is gorgeous - such lovely colours thank you for playing at TPS this week hugs Judith x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card, such a lovely sweet image and pretty flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...