Followers

Monday 13 April 2015

Birthday Boy

Tiddly Inks Birthday Boy (4)

Morning All. We are off for a few days holiday before the eldest munchkin has to go back to school  :-) And I’ve made sure to pack all the important things…..Copics, images to colour, pencils….lol!

Well Saturday morning I had to make a card for my Brother-In-Laws birthday and I decided to use the adorable Tiddly Inks Birthday Boy Image.

Well imagine how chuffed I was to find out Tiddly Inks are having another DT Call. I have tried before and wasn’t successful, but I love the images so I’ve just gotta have another try. I know the call was posted a few hours after I made my card so please let me know if it’s not ok to use it and I’ll happily make another card….after my holiday though!!!

Tiddly Inks Birthday Boy (3)

I’m seem to be going through a Clean and Simple (ish) phase at the moment, bet hey that’s suits a card for a man pefectly.

I have combined the image with a digi sentiment from Make it Crafty before printing. Image has been coloured with Copics and just a few embellies…..but it was a big birthday this year so I had to squeeze the ‘50’ in there somewhere ;-)

Supplies:

  • Image: Tiddly Inks Birthday Boy 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
      • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
      • Hair: E49, E39, E37, E35 and E33
      • Shoes: Black, C7, C5, C3, and C1
      • Ground: E25, E23 and E21
      • The above is from memory as I have lost my list, when I find it I will update.
  • Sentiment: From Make it Crafty 
  • DP: Basic Grey ‘Hey You’ 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Kraft card, Turquoise card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: MS Zig-Zag Border Punch, All Occassion Number dies and Sizzix Star Framelits
  • Embellishments: Bakers Twine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

beautiful really stunning! hugs and good luck

coops said...

so stunning lisa.really gorgeous image and your no lines colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...