Followers

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fluttering By to Say Hi

Flutterby to say Hi (4)

Morning All. It’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge for you.  Our theme for the next fortnight is Anything Goes.

I love butterflies so Fluttering By to Say Hi seemed to be the perfect image to colour up. I had originally picked different papers, but after colouring and when I was about to put the card together I decided they really didn’t work so I spent ages and ages searching for something better and I’m pretty pleased with the result.

Flutterby to say Hi (8)

Supplies:

  • Image: Fluttering By to Say Hi  by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: First Edition ‘New Leaf’ 8x8 Paper Pad
  • Card: Grey and Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: Comes with the Digi Stamp Paris Dusk
  • Dies & Punches: Britannia  Small Elvendene Butterfly Die 
  • Embellishments: Gems and Creative Expressions Gilding Wax (used on the butterflies and wings)

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog link on Passionate Paper Creations, following you, would love you to follow me too,
Hugggs Lori X x X

JanR said...

So very sweet! I love the layout and that butterfly die cut.

Anonymous said...

This is very cute. I'm going to try the hair combination for a card I'm currently making.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...